Friday, March 29, 2013

ATTENTION All Readers of this Blog: Loving BLOGLOVIN'!!

Good morning everyone:) 


This is not my usual type of blog post- I just wanted to let you all know about this new site I'm on.  It was recommended to me by my friend and Fantastic Book Blogger Extraordinaire: Marie Burton of The Burton Book Review.

Apparently Google reader is going away, so hurry and get on Bloglovin now- it's even better I believe.

Bloglovin' for me is basically a site that keeps together and in order, all my favourite blogs that I'm following.  I set my preferences so that every day in my inbox I get the Bloglovin list of posts from the bloggers I love.

It's terrific because there are no distractions in terms of fancy backgrounds, ads...NONE of that- just a sweet orderly list with thumbnail and a line or two of the beginning of post.  What a time-saver this is for me! I find myself more uptodate now than before and I don't waste anymore time - nor do I miss anything.

Go check it out for yourself and just link your blog and Bloglovin does the rest.  Very simple and user-friendly. Trust me!

This is where you can find me: http://www.bloglovin.com/enchantedbyjosephine  If you'd like please come follow me through Bloglovin and sign up yourself.

Please, please let me know if you do - I will follow you too!  Let me know how you like it.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

I moved over to your new location. I guess others will be doing the same soon.o

Charlotte said...

I left a message and it has not appeared. Checking to see if it will show now.

Jenny Girl said...

me to! Saw that Eiffel Tower pic and thought instantly of you :)
Have a great week dear!

Ingrid Mida said...

Hi Lucy,
Nice to see that you are still blogging. It looks like you are busier than ever! Bravo.
I will let you know next time I come to Montreal.
Best wishes,
Ingrid

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

I'm glad you're on BlogLovin'! I signed up too and love the daily e-mails. Off to follow you that way now :)
- Kimberly @ Turning the Pages