Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Cool Award!




Amy at Passages to the Past has given Enchanted By Josephine this awesome award! Isn't it hysterical? Thanks Amy!

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

Here are the blogs I've nominated:

Catherine at A Thousand Clapping Hands

Arleigh at Historical-Fiction.com

Ingrid at Fashion Is My Muse

Judith at Paris Atelier

Sallymandy atThe Blue Kimono

Heather at
The Duchess of Devonshire's Gossip Guide


Maria at Fuschia's 18th Century Dress Project

Cynthia at Oasis Writing Link (OWL)



-

14 comments:

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Zombi Chicken? A Zombi Chicken?? I'm still laughing but I better take this seriously!!! Thanks for the compliment and I will 'sic the chick' on a select five! Thank you Ms Lucy. <3

Lucy said...

Yes Cynthia! Your blog is so interesting that you could revive even a zombie!!!

Kirsten Steen said...

So glad to have found you and have put you on my list of favorite sites. Isn't it funny how something from grade school can spark such a lifelong interest in us?! Congrats on the award!

Unknown said...

HI Ms. Lucy! Congrats on your award and...THANK YOU! You are so sweet! I can't wait to check out some of those other links :) I love this award, so cute. Thank you thank you!
xoxo
Judith~

ceecee said...

Whooo Hooo!!! I am laughing wholeheartedly! This is a riot! Thank you so much Ms. Lucy. You have rendered me speechless! For the world I will not risk the rath of the Zombie Chickens! Many thanks....
Catherine

Lucy said...

Hello Kirsten:) Thanks so much for visiting! I'm off to check out your site:)

You're welcome Judith! You're sweet too and your blog is always so nteresting:)Congrats:)


I'm glad you're enjoying this Catherine:) I laughed so hard too- it's just irresistible! Congrats:)

sallymandy said...

Well, this is great fun! Thank you so much, Ms Lucy. I will proudly have that chickie on my blog, and I'm very happy you chose me. More importantly, congratulations to YOU!! You deserve it!

Eleonora Baldwin said...

Those chickens are hilarious! Congratulations Ms Lucy, they are well-deserved. Ciao :)

TammiMagee said...

well done on the award! I would love to have such a cool award myself! :)

Ingrid Mida said...

Wow! I never dreamed that I'd win such a prestigious award! ;) What an honour! Time to pull out the champagne.

Passages to the Past said...

Congrats again!!! You picked some great awardees! We all *heart* zombie chickens!

Lucy said...

You're welcome SallyMandy-it's such a fun award! and -I love your blog! Congrats:)

Thank you Lola:)

Thanks TammiMagee:)

Congratulations Ingrid:) Pour me a glass too!

Well thank you for honoring me with this award Amy! You're always one for new and exciting fun- Congratulations to you too:)

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say: THANK YOU!!! =D Wow, he coolest award EVER!!! I'll try to put it up in my blog as soon as possible!!! =D

Lucy said...

Hi there Maria! You're most welcome:)