Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!


Welcome 2010!!
2009 was fantastic here in Blogland and I am very much looking forward to a smashing 2010!
I’ve met some wonderful bloggers last year and some of these have become good friends.  This has flourished into the creation of great additional sites for collaboration!
Last year with Arleigh of Historical-Fiction.com, we set up the Plaidy’s Royal Intrigue Blog and the Royal Intrigue Site; which was filled with Everything and Anything you want to know about Plaidy.  For 2010, we’re moving the blog onto a different status- (we thrive on change;).  Check with us soon:)
On Historical Fiction Bloggers Round Table, Allie, Amy, Arleigh, Lizzy, Heather, Marie, Susie and I, will be featuring upcoming releases and authors on a monthly basis, for now (see my previous announcement here).
 **For this January month we are Kick-starting the event with:



 Please join us HFBRT on Monday, January 4th- and -on our respective sites to see what we have in store for you!
2010 will be smashing indeed!



10 comments:

BurtonReview said...

I agree 2010 is going to be a lot of fun.. The round table will just be like having our cake, & eating it too!

Lucy said...

Marie- we'll have a blast fo0r sure!

BurtonReview said...

I am looking forward to it!

Lizzie said...

Sounds like a good year! I can not wait for the kick off!

Arleigh said...

I'm so excited about our many collaborations! Here's to a great 2010!!

Ingrid Mida said...

Dear Lucy,
As one of your "early" fans, I am just thrilled and delighted to see the changes in your blog over the past year. You've really found a niche and deserve a hearty round of congratulations. I hope 2010 brings you much joy and continued success!!

Leslie Carroll said...

I am SO psyched for this week coming up! What a great way to kick off 2010. Best thing that happened to me in 2009 was meeting you and the fantastic HF bloggers!

Lucy said...

Thanks Everyone! It feels great and I too am very pumped up for this event!

The best thing for me was to meet all of you:) Thanks!

ceecee said...

Happy Bloggiversary and New Year from one of your biggest fans! Wishing you joy in the New Year, Lucy.

Catherine xx

elena maria vidal said...

Dear Lucy,

Happy New Year! Your blog is on my list of good things that happened in 2009!