Sunday, July 15, 2012

Seasons of Reading: High Summer of Marathon

Tomorrow begins the one week all-you-can-read : HIGH SUMMER OF MARATHON of historical fiction over at:


It's an all you can read - NO Pressure- just fun on all the stuff you'd love to catch up on.  For me, I will dedicate my reading to as many historical fiction short stories, I can.

I found this site that is filled with Historical Fiction Short Stories.  I figure this will be different from my usual 'long reads' while offering so much variety!

Will you be joining? If so, what are you planning on reading?

4 comments:

Marg said...

Interesting discovery in relation to those short stories. I have been reading a lot more fantasy short stories, but not much historical fiction.

Holly said...

I've never done well with short stories but they really are ideal for a read-a-thon! Good luck :)

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hey Lucy! Hope you get a bunch of those short stories read. Enjoy the week!

The Giveaway/prize page is posted over at the blog, if you'd like to check it out.

Buried In Print said...

I love short stories, but I can't read them all in a burst; I like to space them out. I'll probably read a few of Alice Munro's over the week (I read one yesterday), but mostly I've got novels on my stack (which is unreasonably large, but it lets me be moody when it comes to choosing in the moment). Good luck with your reading.