Saturday, October 23, 2010

Writing, Reviewing, History, Art and more...We're back!


Glad to be back after what seemed like a never ending roller-coaster that had life spinning in all kinds of directions.   Prayer is HUGE and I will never stop believing in miracles.  Health is everything; love is the most powerful tool, and, life is a blessing.

 As for reading...well, that sure did take close to last place in my realm of priorities.  Nonetheless, I did manage a couple of books and will be posting reviews soon.  Look out for one on Victoria, another Plaidy and an Angelique as well.
But I have to admit that not all things were  drenched in misery...I actually got away for three weeks this summer to my well-beloved Venice and the Veneto region (hope to post photos of that as well:)
I missed this place-  I hear my muse calling...Hey Josephine, I’m back!
But before all, there is one special Lady I want to give major credit and Thanks to...For anyone needing a special grace, I highly recommend this Lady, who's got the major connection in the Highest of places:
Thank you, Thank you Madonna di Monte Berico

Hugs to all and God Bless:)


19 comments:

May said...

Lovely!! Great to have you back. God bless!

Roberta said...

Ah Lucy you have been sorely missed and so glad to have you back! Requesting the most benevolent outcome for all that you may encounter. Fondly, Roberta {hugs}

Lucy said...

Thank you so much Matterhorn and Roberta:) I've missed you both!

Cortney said...

Lucy! I'm so glad your back. I thought we'd have to call out Search & Rescue to come find you. I'm glad all the time gone wasn't spent poorly, and you're still in my thoughts. I have several historical books that are on my Fall Reading List and I look forward to writing about them and reading more from you. When I get in Historical Reading mode it's hard to stop!

Lucy said...

Thank you so much Cortney!

Unknown said...

Oh Lucy - I'm so glad to see you back here again. Hope everything is getting a little easier and less hectic!

Lucy said...

Loye ya Heather:) Thanks!

elena maria vidal said...

I was worried about you but am comforted to know Our Lady has been watching over you!

Marg said...

So glad to see you back Lucy! Was wondering what you were up to!

Lucy said...

So sweet , Elena- thank you so much:)

Thank you Marg!

mistressoftheblog said...

I'm glad you're back and hope that things are well.

Lucy said...

Thank you Mistress of the Blog:) And BTW, The cards are exquisite!! Thanks again.

Isabella Bradford/Susan Holloway Scott said...

So glad to have you back, Ms. Lucy! The blogosphere has missed you. :)

Bearded Lady said...

I was wondering where you went to. Glad you are back and many thanks to Madonna di Monte Berico. Can't wait to see those Venice pictures. I wish I was there now.

May said...

Hi Lucy:)

I found a video I think you will like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-x0y7L7_ZA

Lucy said...

Thanks Susan! I missed everyone too:)

Bearded Lady- you won't believe if I tell you I still haven't downloaded the pictures yet!! But I too wish I were there- Thanks- missed ya:)

Matterhorn- this is so unbelievable! Thanks so much! I'm going to put it up on my next post-Great!

Passages to the Past said...

I've been thinking of you sweet Lucy and so glad to see you back! You've been missed!

I hope the roller coaster has slowed down a bit, please email me if you ever need to vent!

Love ya!

Lucy said...

Hi Amy!! Yes, it's been a real rollercoaster and I'm getting off slowly- but glad to be back and I've missed you too:)

Ingrid Mida said...

Hi Lucy,
I'm so sorry to read that life has been a roller coaster for you.
Health is indeed precious and having been unwell myself, I know that good health is something that I take for granted.
If you can, be well. Be happy.